- Created on Friday, 18 May 2012 13:08
Contact: Collette DuValle, 317-373-2391
Health Department Offers Safe Sitter Classes
Safe Sitter classes will be offered beginning Thursday, June 21 from 8:30 a.m. through 4 p.m. at four Indianapolis locations.
- June 21, Thursday, Health and Hospital Corporation Facility, 4012 N. Rural St.
- June 26, Tuesday, South District Health Office, 505 National Ave.
- July 13, Friday, North Arlington Health Center, 2505 N. Arlington Ave.
- July 20, Friday, Pecar Health Center, 6940 Michigan Rd.
The classes are available for children ages 11-14 and cost $20 per class. Registration is required, and class size is limited, so early registration is recommended. Limited scholarships are available.
Parents can register children for classes by contacting Darcy Milner at 221-5729.