The public relations team is responsible for communicating the mission and programs of the Health & Hospital Corporation (HHC) and the Marion County Public Health Department (MCPHD). This is achieved through many different communications tools including media relations, news releases, community relations, websites, media advertising and the design and production of marketing materials such as brochures, newsletters, posters and trade show displays. The public relations team works with internal departments to ensure that accurate, timely information from MCPHD programs is shared with the community.
The PR Team
The public relations team is composed of:
- Collette DuValle, director of communications (317-221-2463)
- Katrina Thielman, manager of visual communications (317-221-2279 or 317-373-2393)
- Curt Brantingham, media/public information coordinator (317-221-2316)
- Marvin Rhodes, PR/graphics assistant (317-221-3338)
- Michael Daniels, PR/communications assistant (317-221-2339)